Rights & Relationships workshops offer emotional and educational training to live our best life.
The six-week-long sessions include training in:
What are emotions?
- Feelings: identifying and understanding them
- How do we manage and communicate our emotions to others
- Living our best life
Truthfulness and trust
- What is truth?
- How do we live truthful lives?
- On post-truth times
- What is trust?
- Trust and trustworthiness
- Belief in society and process: letting go of now and trusting ‘becoming our best self’
Resilience: what does it mean and what is it good for?
- Types of resilience:
- The role of shame and shyness
Power of thoughts I:
- Dealing with challenges:
- Healthy vs. normal
- Triangle of seeing me, other or holistic view of causes to help break the cycle of victimhood
Power of thoughts II:
- Creating opportunities:
- Systematic approach to self-development: learning the process of becoming our best self
- The prerequisite of developing one’s self
- The importance of reciprocity in relationships
- Culture of sharing:
- Fostering healthy relationships with families, neighbours, colleagues and friends
Initiative in action:
- Identification and engagement with our environment
- Learning to value the ‘other’ as equal and harmonious to one’s self
Gender norms: what is healthy and harmonious?
To find out more and to register for our sessions please contact us.